SNU Commencement is Here!  Click here for details about the weekend. 

Transfer Coursework

General Education Transfer Course Equivalency

Specific course equivalencies for some SNU General Education course requirements have been identified among common transfer courses from other Oklahoma institutions. Students may substitute one of the specified courses without having to fill out a substitution request form. For further details, contact the SNU Registrar’s Office (405-491-6386).

The SNU General Education Transfer Course Equivalency page has been created with Adobe Acrobat. In order to read the handbook, you must have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, click on this link and download it free.

SNU General Education Transfer Equivalencies among common transfer courses from Oklahoma institutions. SNU recognizes the course equivalencies listed below for the specified SNU General Education requirements.

This information is intended for present SNU students whose future plan of study may include an Oklahoma transfer course. You do not have to fill out a substitution request form to substitute one of the specified Oklahoma courses for a course in the SNU General Education requirements. [If you are planning to transfer coursework from Texas college or university, it may be helpful to consult Texas Common Course Numbering System Transfer Guides for related course lists. However, SNU does not yet automatically recognize these Texas equivalencies, so you are advised to petition in advance for approval of Texas transfer work.]

Click here for the main page of the Oklahoma Course Equivalency Project.

Click here for a list of Oklahoma courses and how they transfer into SNU Courses.

Ready to Apply?

Apply now

Ready to Apply?

Apply now